Course Number: 10-614-224
Description: 10-614-224 BIM ELECTRICAL ...incorporates the use of Revit for creating electrical system building information models for commercial buildings. Models will be generated, edited, and documented. (Prerequisite: 10-614-231, BIM Architectural 2)
Total Credits: 1
Prior Learning Assessments
- Apply electrical system design concepts to the development of building information models.
- Manage Revit electrical system project settings.
- Incorporate electrical systems into building information models.
- Create various views of electrical systems within building information models.
- Develop electrical plan set documentation.