Course Number: 10-614-113
Description: 10-614-113 2D ESSENTIALS ... an introduction to technical communication, annotation, geometric construction, model, orthographic and pictorial, section and auxiliary views and dimensioning.
Total Credits: 2
Prior Learning Assessments
- Describe four fundamental stages of the design process.
- Create freehand sketches of simple objects.
- Letter sketches per lettering standards.
- Identify points, lines, and planes as they appear in technical sketches.
- Describe solids.
- Describe the elements of planar shapes.
- Create orthographic sketches of simple objects.
- Create isometric sketches of simple objects.
- Create sketches of simple section views.
- Create sketches of simple auxiliary views.
- Create dimensioned sketches of simple objects.