CAD-Auxiliary and Flat Pattern
Course Number: 10-606-213
Description: 10-606-213 CAD - AUXILIARY AND FLAT PATTERN ...primary and successive auxiliary views, 2D flat pattern developments. (Prerequisite: 10-606-211, Mech AutoCAD Fund)
Total Credits: 2
- Create orthographic drawings containing the three regular views.
- Create orthographic drawings containing primary auxiliary views.
- Apply orthographic projection to determine the true length of lines.
- Apply orthographic projection to determine the true size and shape of inclined/oblique planes.
- Create flat patterns of surfaces laid out on a single plane.
- Apply triangulation to develop a flat pattern of a transition of two different shaped, and different sized openings.
Course details are from the 2021-2022 academic year and are subject to change after 5/23/2022.