EDU: Behavior Management
Course Number: 10-522-105
Description: Students evaluate models of behavior management, analyze social emotional learning, and explain the importance of proactive management techniques. In addition, students evaluate models of behavior management, analyze behavior and analyze the influence of Adverse Childhood Experiences on behavior in order to focus on developing skills to assist in empowering children to take an active role in self-control and classroom management.
Total Credits: 3
- Explain the importance of proactive management techniques
- Analyze strategies for managing behavior
- Evaluate models of behavior management
- Analyze behavior
- Analyze the influence of Adverse Childhood Experiences on behavior
- Analyze social emotional learning
- Identify components of a positive learning environment
Course details are from the 2021-2022 academic year and are subject to change after 5/23/2022.