Utility Project Execution
Course Number: 10-468-102
Description: 10-468-102 UTILITY PROJECT EXECUTION ...develop the utility project management skills necessary to manage and execute a construction project from concept through commissioning. Learn project utility planning, design and execution skills with hands-on methods and real world applications. (Corequisite: 10-468-101, Utility Power Systems Coordination)
Total Credits: 3
Prior Learning Assessments
- Review existing utility infrastructure.
- Evaluate regulatory requirements and jurisdictions.
- Examine the role of project management.
- Develop a project proposal
- Explore applications of project management software.
- Perform the planning phase of a utility project.
- Review the execution phase of a utility project.
- Review the closeout phase of a utility project.
- Review project documentation.
- Assemble project close-out file.
- Determine project success.