CNC Milling and G-Code
Course Number: 10-420-363
Description: 10-420-363 CNC MILLING AND G-CODE ...shop safety around CNC milling machines, CNC basics, Cartesian coordinate systems, CNC milling controls and preparing basic G-Code milling programs.
Total Credits: 2
Prior Learning Assessments
- Write Coordinate lists Using Cartesian Coordinate System
- Perform selection and use of milling tools
- Write Computer Numeric Code (CNC) for milling processes
- Operate CNC Milling Machine Controls
- Trouble Shooting G and M-Code programming
- Automate manufacturing processes using Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) systems.