Course Number: 10-412-152
Description: 10-412-152 SCHEMATIC INTERPRETATION ...electronic/hydraulic schematics, applications of schematics, system similarities, components, review of systems operation, practical applications in diagnosing system problems, use of special test equipment/schematics to solve problems.
Total Credits: 2
Prior Learning Assessments
- Demonstrate professionalism appropriate for the commercial vehicle repair industry.
- Read and interpret electrical/electronic circuits using wiring diagrams from major heavy duty OEM's.
- Maintain Instrumentation Electrical Systems on Commercial Motor Vehicles
- Explain electric wiring specifications
- Build an OEM harness for a commercial vehicle engine