Collision Repair Applications 4
Course Number: 10-405-139
Description: 10-405-139 COLLISION REPAIR APPLICATIONS 4 ...this course provides the learner the opportunity to strengthen the skills and knowledge of performing light and mid-level collision repairs on customer vehicles from start to finish. Emphasis will be placed on vehicle protection, use of available repair information, organization during the repair process, and completing repairs to industry standard along with completing repairs in the allotted time given per estimate. Learners will also assist customers with vehicle estimates, scheduling repairs, and parts ordering. (Corequisite: 10-405-138, Collision Repair Applications 3)
Total Credits: 3
Prior Learning Assessments
- Identify damage sequences.
- Write estimates for customers.
- Order parts based on estimates.
- Plan repairs based off vehicle damage.
- Perform collision repairs as per estimates and manufacturer specifications
- Maintain repair schedules.
- Protect vehicle during repair.
- Restore vehicle corrosion protections.
- Assure quality of repairs.
- Prepare vehicle for delivery.
- Assess cycle time of vehicle repairs.