Collision Repair Applications 3
Course Number: 10-405-138
Description: 10-405-138 COLLISION REPAIR APPLICATIONS 3 ...this course provides the learner the opportunity to develop the skills and knowledge of performing light and mid-level collision repairs on customer vehicles from start to finish. Emphasis will be placed on vehicle protection, use of available repair information, organization during the repair process, and completing repairs to industry standard. Learners will also assist customers with vehicle estimates, scheduling repairs, and parts ordering. (Prerequisite: 10-405-136, Collision Repair Applications 2)
Total Credits: 3
Prior Learning Assessments
- Identify damage sequences.
- Write estimates for customers.
- Order parts based on estimates.
- Plan repairs based on vehicle damage.
- Perform collision repairs based on estimates.
- Protect vehicles during repair.
- Restore vehicle corrosion protection.
- Assure quality of repairs.
- Prepare vehicles for delivery.