Collision Repair Application 1
Course Number: 10-405-127
Description: 10-405-127 COLLISION REPAIR APPLICATIONS 1 ...this course provides the learner the opportunity to develop the skills and knowledge of performing light-level collision repairs on customer vehicles from start to finish. Emphasis will be placed on vehicle protection, use of available repair information, organization during the repair process, and completing repairs to industry standard. (Prerequisite: 10-405-125 Intro to Collision Repair Applications)
Total Credits: 3
Prior Learning Assessments
- Explain damage sequence.
- Plan a repair based on vehicle damage.
- Verify replacement part accuracy.
- Execute disassembly organizational processes.
- Perform collision repairs according to estimate.
- Protect vehicles during repair
- Restore vehicle corrosion protection.
- Validate quality of repairs.
- Prepare vehicles for delivery.