Blueprint Reading Intro
Course Number: 10-403-100
Description: 10-403-100 BLUEPRINT READING INTRO ...develop the knowledge skills process and understanding of site plans, footings and foundations, floor plans, elevations, below-grade piping, above-grade piping, isometric piping diagrams, schedules and details, electrical floor plans, lighting, ventilating, and air conditioning.
Total Credits: 1
Prior Learning Assessments
- Determine the role of architectural and engineering drawings in industry.
- Extract information from a blueprint set title and symbol pages
- Interpret Construction Drawings
- Interpret section, auxilliary views and detail drawings.
- Interpret product specifications