Audio for Video Production
Course Number: 10-206-150
Description: 10-206-150 AUDIO FOR VIDEO PRODUCTION ...live and recorded audio acquisition for video production. In-the-studio and pre-produced audio recording and playback concepts and techniques. Audio for video equipment including microphones, virtual mixers and talk-back intercom systems.
Total Credits: 2
- Identify Off-Camera Audio Devices
- Assemble Recording and Playback Equipment
- Define Audio Formats
- Establish Consistent Signal Flow
- Arrange Recorded and live Sources
- Determine Audio Monitoring
- Evaluate Audio Quality
Course details are from the 2021-2022 academic year and are subject to change after 5/23/2022.