Course Number: 10-196-164
Description: 10-196-164 SUPERVISORS-PERSONAL SKILLS ...time management and personal planning, emotional intelligence, effective communication, assertiveness and stress management related to the challenges of a supervisor.
Total Credits: 3
- Validate the importance of using time management techniques
- Develop time management strategies
- Utilize a personal planning process
- Validate the importance of assertive behavior
- Model assertive communication
- Demonstrate tools for assertive behavior
- Examine sources of stress
- Design a stress management strategy
- Apply coping skills to identified stress
- Demonstrate emotional intelligence appropriate for the workplace
Course details are from the 2021-2022 academic year and are subject to change after 5/23/2022.