Safety in the Workplace
Course Number: 10196136
10-196-136 SAFETY-WORKPLACE ...safety awareness, federal/state/local compliance, inspections, risk analysis, workplace violence, substance abuse, health hazards, first aid, CPR, fire and electrical safety, and emergency preparedness.
Course Typically Offered
- Measure compliance with all federal, state, local and company safety/health regulations and policies.
- Analyze accidents and illness
- Use effective human relations techniques with regards to safety.
- Organize safety inspections.
- Minimize the risk of chemical, physical, ergonomic and biological hazards in the work place.
- Explore issues of workplace violence and substance abuse.
- Communicate Blood Borne Pathogens policies and procedures.
- Create an effective fire protection program.
- Develop emergency preparedness plans.