Global Supply Chain Management
Course Number: 10-182-160
Description: 10-182-160 GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT ...methods of foreign market entry, international contracts, INCOTERMS 2020, terms of payment, international commercial documents, international insurance, export packaging, customs clearance, and global supply chain logistics infrastructure.
Total Credits: 3
Prior Learning Assessments
- Optimize supply chain solutions to meet the requirements of the international business plan.
- Evaluate the potential intermediaries necessary to support international business plan.
- Identify roles and responsibilities of GSCM professionals.
- Construct the process of international logistics activities in a door to door solution for a global supply chain.
- Identify INCOTERMS for compliance requirements when importing and exporting.
- Develop an import and export compliance procedures including resources and supporting data.
- Summarize how trade regulations impact exporting and importing operations.
- Evaluate methods of international payment, shipping terms, distribution channels, transportation documents, and trade rules and regulations in order to create an export business plan