Logistics/Supply Chain Management
Course Number: 10-182-157
Description: 10-182-157 LOGISTICS/SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT ...logistics supply chain, demand management and customer service, procurement and supply management, global logistics, manufacturing, inventory management, warehousing, transportation and third-party logistics.
Total Credits: 3
Prior Learning Assessments
- Credit by Exam
- Examine the supply chain management concept.
- Analyze logistics interfaces and activities.
- Analyze 3rd and 4th party logistics companies and careers.
- Outline domestic transportation system in a given supply chain.
- Investigate transportation management strategy and regulations.
- Examine mode selection and transportation costs for motor carriers, railroads, inter-modal and special carriers, and water and air carriers, and pipelines.
- Evaluate demand management techniques and customer service policies.
- Manage inventory flows in the supply chain.
- Analyze warehousing decisions and operations.