Course Number: 10-182-127
Description: 10-182-127 PURCHASING ...role of purchasing in business, industry, and the community; legal and ethical aspects of purchasing including systems, staffing, price/cost analysis, request for proposal (RFP), contract administration, and criteria for selecting vendors.
Total Credits: 3
Prior Learning Assessments
- Value Purchasing Supply Management and Functions.
- Apply Procurement Requests and Supply Management Process.
- Evaluate Product Development and Category Strategic Development Process.
- Select Appropriate Suppliers and Sustain Supplier Relationships.
- Evaluate Supplier Performance and Quality Management.
- Explain Supplier Management and the Sourcing Function.
- Conduct the Contract Management Process.
- Apply Cost Management Tools and Techniques.
- Integrate World Class Purchasing Strategies in a Supply Chain.