Course Number: 10-152-184
Description: 10-152-184 IT:WEB:PROGRAMMING-SQL ...write queries in a relational database: creating tables, setting primary/foreign keys, populating tables, manipulating data and reporting. Explore join types, stored procedures, functions, and database administration SQL statements. (Corequisite: 10-154-125, IT:Web:Database Development)
Total Credits: 3
- Translate information needs into accurate SQL statements to generate results that meet business requirements.
- Produce basic SQL statements with appropriate uses of each type.
- Develop single-table queries.
- Construct multiple-table queries.
- Construct sub-select SQL statements.
- Program triggers to accomplish a stated business process.
- Produce database views.
- Distinguish appropriate uses for stored procedures and user-defined functions.
- Generate data to populate reports to satisfy business requirements.
Course details are from the 2021-2022 academic year and are subject to change after 5/23/2022.