Online Search Strategies
Course Number: 10-135-115
Description: 10-135-115 ONLINE SEARCH STRATEGIES ...understanding of how search engines relate to the success of a website or web-based business by investigating the primary search engines and the tactics that can be used to increase visibility within search engines.
Total Credits: 3
- Identify why search marketing is important.
- Analyze how users use Search Engines.
- Examine how search engines work.
- Evaluate the business value of search.
- Evaluate a website’s search marketing success.
- Define a website’s search marketing strategy.
- Choose appropriate target keywords and segments.
- List content in search engine directories.
- Optimize content to improve search marketing.
Course details are from the 2021-2022 academic year and are subject to change after 5/23/2022.