Course Number: 10-111-161
Description: 10-111-161 ILLUSTRATOR FUNDAMENTALS ...develop basic knowledge and skills using Adobe Illustrator, apply vector graphic strategies into graphic design medias and integration into other software packages. Course content covers creating basic shapes, drawing, transforming elements, working with type, blending, layers and special effects.
Total Credits: 3
Prior Learning Assessments
- Demonstrate selection techniques using application tools and menu commands.
- Utilize appropriate shape tools to create vector graphic elements.
- Use type tools to create vector text elements.
- Create seamless vector patterns.
- Differentiate pathfinder functions when building vector graphics.
- Deliver vector files meeting defined industry standards.
- Demonstrate transform tool functions in vector graphics.
- Apply color attributes to vector content.
- Define file setup standards based on project specifications.