Course Number: 10-111-101
Description: 10-111-101 PHOTOSHOP FUNDAMENTALS ...perform raster Image Editing. Course content covers functions of Adobe Photoshop. Create image selections, extractions and composite files using Adobe software, and apply common photo adjustments using fundamental design solutions, creating composite images.
Total Credits: 3
Prior Learning Assessments
- Construct output files according to industry requirements for use online and in print.
- Handle layer and smart object functions
- Construct multi-image composite
- Demonstrate image healing and retouching
- Explore color profiles and channels
- Create layer masks through image element selection functions
- Explore Adobe Photoshop effects, filters and interface menus
- Create design elements using Photoshop Tools
- Perform non-destructive edits to raster images