Event Registration & Housing
Course Number: 10-109-137
Description: 10-109-137 EVENT REGISTRATION & HOUSING ...explore event management best practices, registration technology, budget management, vendor contracts, lodging requirements, special accommodation planning, housing logistics, safety, security, and event transportation.
Total Credits: 2
- Analyze industries and markets for event registration and housing.
- Develop event registration and housing operating plans and budgets.
- Determine event housing and registration sites and locations.
- Execute event registration and housing components and operations.
- Create requests for proposals (RFP) for events registrations and housing.
- Select service contractors based on RFP proposal evaluations.
- Utilize registration and housing software and technology.
- Execute event registration and housing post evaluations.
Course details are from the 2021-2022 academic year and are subject to change after 5/23/2022.