Customer Contact Skills
Course Number: 10-106-172
Description: 10-106-172 CUSTOMER CONTACT SKILLS...a hands-on approach to dealing with customers on the phone and in-person. Students will develop effective and efficient telephone etiquette, messaging, and voicemail skills.
Total Credits: 1
Prior Learning Assessments
- Answer and place calls effectively
- Screen, hold, and transfer calls.
- Create effective written and voice messages.
- Communicate effectively on the telephone.
- Provide professional customer service.
- Utilize Phone-Related Technology
- Demonstrate professional telephone etiquette.