Meeting/Event Management Fund
Course Number: 10106162
10-106-162 MEETING AND EVENT MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS...Plan successful meetings and events utilizing planning tools, expense management, contracts, vendors, and travel while communicating effectively with all stakeholders. (Prerequisite: 10-106-127, Administrative Business Procedures OR 10-102-158, Business Principles)
Course Typically Offered
- Create an Event Plan.
- Select an Event Site.
- Provide for the Event Infrastructure.
- Accommodate the Audience.
- Coordinate the Environment.
- Coordinate Audio Visual Needs for an Event.
- Coordinate Event Entertainment.
- Procure Food and Beverage for an Event.
- Create a Memorable Event Experience.
- Coordinate a Safe Event.
- Create End of Event Documents.