Course Number: 10-106-154
Description: 10-106-154 RECORDS MANAGEMENT ...major systems of filing classification: alphabetic, numeric, geographic and subject; retention and disposition of records; records equipment and technology.
Total Credits: 3
Prior Learning Assessments
- Apply alphabetic indexing rules
- Demonstrate principles of alphabetic records storage
- Describe records retention, retrieval, and transfer
- Apply subject records storage principles
- Apply numeric records storage principles
- Apply geographic records storage principles
- Identify automated records systems
- Describe imaging systems and electronic records management systems.