Course Number: 10-106-153
Description: 10-106-153 PROFESSIONAL PROFILE ...developing a professional image and attitude, including study of business ethics and etiquette; goal setting; anger, stress, and time management; understanding of diverse cultures; and development of platform skills.
Total Credits: 3
Prior Learning Assessments
- Compose achievable goals.
- Manage stress.
- Manage anger.
- Manage time.
- Identify characteristics of an ethical and unethical organizations, supervisors, and employees.
- Develop strategies to stop unethical behavior by organizations, supervisors, and employees.
- Present researched information.
- Identify elements of diversity in the workplace.
- Demonstrate appropriate business etiquette.
- Demonstrate a professional business image.