Course Number: 10-106-142
Description: 10-106-142 SOFTWARE PROJECTS ...applying Windows and Word features to manage and format business documents while exercising decision-making, increasing efficiency, and enhancing keyboarding skills. Windows, advanced Word, and minimum 45 wpm is highly recommended. (Prerequisite: 10-106-114, Keyboard-Speed Building; Corequisite: 10-103-122, Micro: Word-Part 2)
Total Credits: 3
Prior Learning Assessments
- Keyboard straight-copy text accurately and efficiently.
- Increase efficiency of producing documents.
- Format memos correctly.
- Produce letters within a specified range of speed and accuracy.
- Use mail merge to produce a range of business documents.
- Produce tables within a specified range of speed and accuracy.
- Create documents with graphics.
- Produce correctly formatted reports within a specified range of speed and accuracy.
- Apply Word functions to organize content.
- Construct collaborative and meeting documents.
- Customize templates and styles.
- Share and secure content.