Business Grammar &Proofreading
Course Number: 10-106-131
Description: 10-106-131 BUSINESS GRAMMAR &PROOFREADING ...Develop grammar and proofreading skills to communicate professionally in writing. Focuses on the development of grammar, word usage, and punctuation, in order to compose and edit error-free business documents.
Total Credits: 3
Prior Learning Assessments
- Credit by Exam
- Use resources to improve business communications.
- Examine the eight parts of speech.
- Construct effective sentences.
- Use nouns and pronouns properly.
- Capitalize words using established rules.
- Use verbs properly.
- Achieve subject-verb agreement in sentences.
- Use adjectives and adverbs effectively.
- Use prepositional phrases effectively.
- Use punctuation properly in writing.
- Express numbers correctly in writing.
- Use standard proofreading and editing revision marks.
- Proofread business documents to eliminate grammatical errors.