Skills for Admin Leadership
Course Number: 10-106-125
Description: 10-106-125 SKILLS FOR ADMINISTRATIVE LEADERSHIP ...understanding of leadership, collaboration, quality management, utilization of data in decision-making, and introduction to software applications utilized in project management. (Prerequisites:10-106-127, Administrative Business Procedures; 10-106-153, Professional Profile)
Total Credits: 3
Prior Learning Assessments
- Identify management career paths.
- Describe Management Theories
- Identify effective supervision strategies.
- Investigate effective leadership theories.
- Determine keys to high-performing teams.
- Achieve favorable business results.
- Identify the staffing process.
- Coordinate new employee training.
- Compare appraisal performance systems.
- Identify the leader's role in preventing discrimination.
- Build a positive work environment.
- Demonstrate project management.
- Manage workplace challenges.
- Identify career potential.