Course Number: 10-106-102
Description: 10-106-102 OFFICE TECHNOLOGIES...an introduction to the information processing cycle including new technology, computer system unit, Internet research, input and output devices, software, networks, ergonomics, and data storage.
Total Credits: 2
Prior Learning Assessments
- Explain the parts of an information system.
- Identify the components of the system unit.
- Use the Internet and World Wide Web for browsing, research, communication, and storage.
- Analyze the various types of input and output devices.
- Identify key features of application software.
- Compare various means of secondary storage.
- Identify the functions of system software.
- Identify the elements of a communications system.
- Examine workplace issues related to technology including privacy, security, and ethics.