Course Number: 10-104-191
Description: 10-104-191 CUSTOMER SERVICE ...examine customer service culture, develop communication and listening skills, explore diversity in the workplace, develop skills for handling challenging customers, and explore the impact of technology on customer service and engagement.
Total Credits: 3
Prior Learning Assessments
- Examine how culture contributes to successful organizations.
- Develop positive verbal communication tools and techniques for serving customers.
- Develop positive nonverbal communication tools and techniques for serving customers.
- Demonstrate effective listening skills.
- Evaluate how culture contributes to successful service organizations.
- Value individual differences in customer service operations.
- Utilize appropriate behavior styles to service customers.
- Develop strategies for handling challenging customers.
- Demonstrate how culture contributes to successful organizations.
- Utilize technology to engage customers and solve problems.