Course Number: 10-104-189
Description: 10-104-189 SALES MANAGEMENT ...sales-force organization, staffing, and operations; recruiting and processing applicants; training programs; motivating; compensation; forecasting and budgeting; territories and routing; quotas; evaluating performance; and decision-making through case study analysis.
Total Credits: 3
Prior Learning Assessments
- Assess the role of sales force management in the firms total marketing program.
- Recognize the importance of careful selection of salespeople in the staffing process.
- Establish guidelines for an effective assimilation and training program for new staff.
- Design an appropriate compensation plan for a sales force.
- Utilize supervision and motivation techniques.
- Determine sales and market potentials for sales forecasts.
- Analyze sales department budgets.
- Establish sales territories
- Derive sales quotas.
- Assess salespeople's productivity.
- Explore ethical stances on common dilemmas facing salespeople and sales managers.