Course Number: 10-104-148
Description: 10-104-148 GLOBAL MARKETING ...tools necessary for the student to understand the risks, rewards, and the technical aspects of doing business in a global environment.
Total Credits: 3
Prior Learning Assessments
- Apply the principles of marketing to a firm.
- Define a target audience(s).
- Evaluate the external marketing environment.
- Utilize research to identify global business opportunities.
- Demonstrate foreign market selection techniques.
- Develop a global marketing plan for a firm.