Course Number: 10104125
10-104-125 EVENT MARKETING...planning, promotion execution, and evaluation of special events (entertainment, industry, meeting/convention). Students will work toward the actual staging of an event (will require time outside of the classroom setting).
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Explore External and Internal Contingencies affecting Sports/Ent. marketing
- Identify Participants and Spectators as Consumers
- Explore Market Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
- Identify Sports/Event Product Concepts
- Identify Sports/Event Promotion Concepts
- Identify Sports/Event Sponsorship Programs
- Identify Sports/Event Pricing Concepts
- Complete an Event follow up report