Micro: Word-Part 2
Course Number: 10-103-122
Description: 10-103-122 MICRO: WORD-PART 2 ...advanced word processing features including working with headers/footers, inserting quick parts, themes, styles, sort and select; footnotes/endnotes, images, shapes, shared documents; specialized tables and indexes; forms; and sharing data. (Corequisite: 10-103-121, Micro: Word-Intro)
Total Credits: 1
Prior Learning Assessments
- Credit by Exam
- Customize a Microsoft Word Document.
- Perform formatting and navigation of Microsoft Word Documents.
- Incorporate Special Features, References, Tables, and Indexes in a Microsoft Word Documents
- Demonstrate ability to share and protect a Microsoft Word Documents.
- Perform mail merges
- Demonstrate collaboration and data integration skills
- Perform customization of Word and automation of work tasks
- Create online forms using advanced table techniques
- Manage long documents