Course Number: 10-103-121
Description: 10-103-121 MICRO: WORD-INTRODUCTION ...word processing basics including creating, revising, formatting, printing; sections, tabs, multiple-page numbering; manipulating text; creating headers/footers; creating/formatting tables, graphics; and merging documents.
Total Credits: 1
Prior Learning Assessments
- Credit by Exam
- Create Word documents in a Windows environment.
- Format paragraphs and documents.
- Maintain Word documents.
- Demonstrate methods for enhancing word documents.
- Demonstrate the ability to create, edit, and save Word documents
- Perform Navigation and Formatting of Documents
- Create Tables and a multi-page reports
- compose page layouts and designs
- Demonstrate use and adjustment of templates, themes, and styles