Global Business Management
Course Number: 10-102-160
Description: 10-102-160 GLOBAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT ...globalization, cultural environment, global trade environment, politics and law, economic integration, global trade and investment theories, exporting, global human resource management, corporate social responsibility.
Total Credits: 3
Prior Learning Assessments
- Examine the reasons for conducting global trade.
- Determine the effect of governmental policies and regulations on global business.
- Analyze the impact global resources have on trading internationally.
- Evaluate the effects of different cultural environments on global business.
- Relate foreign exchange principles to the role of global business managers.
- Apply principles of global and regional integration to international trade.
- Explore global human resource management.
- Evaluate strategies for entering foreign markets.
- Plan for global business operations using a strategic planning process.
- Explain why global production, supply chain, and marketing decisions are of central importance to many global companies.