Requirements Analysis & Design
Course Number: 10-102-130
Description: 10-102-130 REQUIREMENTS ANALYSIS AND DESIGN ...understand the principles of solution requirements, traceability, measuring, and tracing quality of BA work, utilizing metrics, complying with organizational standards, and managing and supporting organizational change. (Prerequisite: 10-102-128, Requirements Life Cycle Management)
Total Credits: 3
- Explore Systems Analysis & Design.
- Create Project Management Workflow.
- Specify and Model Requirements.
- Verify Requirements.
- Validate Requirements.
- Define Requirements Architecture.
- Define Design Options.
- Analyze Requirements Potential Value and Recommend a Solution.
- Present Requirements Package.
Course details are from the 2021-2022 academic year and are subject to change after 5/23/2022.