Course Number: 10-101-190
Description: 10-101-190 ACCOUNTING-QUICKBOOKS ...an introductory course in using QuickBooks to create vendor/employee accounts, invoices, budgets, profit/loss statements, balance sheets, A/R, A/P, journals, graphs.
Total Credits: 1
Prior Learning Assessments
- Credit by Exam
- Incorporate basic features of Quickbooks.
- Develop a Quickbooks chart of accounts.
- Analyze customers and sales in Quickbooks.
- Analyze vendors, purchases, and inventory in Quickbooks.
- Create reports and graphs in Quickbooks.
- Complete Quickbooks accounting for a service business.