Course Number: 10-101-189
Description: 10-101-189 ACCOUNTING-APPLYING QUICKBOOKS ...learners will be introduced to basic and advanced features of QuickBooks and will apply skills in realistic business simulations including creating accounts, invoicing, budgeting, preparing statements, journalizing and graphing. (Prerequisite: 10-101-110, Accounting 1)
Total Credits: 3
Prior Learning Assessments
- Incorporate basic features of Quickbooks.
- Develop a Quickbooks chart of accounts.
- Demonstrate Quickbooks banking features.
- Analyze customers and sales in Quickbooks.
- Analyze vendors, purchases, and inventory in Quickbooks.
- Complete the employee payroll process in Quickbooks.
- Create reports and graphs in Quickbooks.
- Complete Quickbooks accounting for a service business.
- Complete Quickbooks accounting for a merchandising business.
- Incorporate advanced features of Quickbooks.