Course Number: 10-101-120
Description: 10-101-120 ACCOUNTING 2 ...inventories, fixed assets, current liabilities including payroll and notes payable, business formations, capital stocks, dividends, bonds, cash flow statements, and financial statement analysis. (Prerequisites: 10-101-110, Accounting 1)
Total Credits: 4
Prior Learning Assessments
- Account for merchandise inventory.
- Account for long-term assets.
- Account for current liabilities.
- Account for partnerships and limited liability companies.
- Account for corporations.
- Account for long-term liabilities.
- Account for investments.
- Prepare the statement of cash flows.