Course Number: 10-101-110
Description: 10-101-110 ACCOUNTING 1 ...accounting principles, financial statements, business transactions, accounting cycles/systems, specialized journals, accounting for cash and receivables for sole proprietorships in service or merchandising businesses.
Total Credits: 4
Prior Learning Assessments
- Demonstrate basic accounting concepts
- Prepare basic financial statements.
- Demonstrate accounting for a service business.
- Complete the accounting cycle.
- Use specialized journals.
- Demonstrate accounting for a merchandising business.
- Analyze and record cash transactions.
- Account for receivables