SERVING BONDUEL, PULASKI, AND SHAWANO
Take a course, complete a program, or start your bachelor’s degree – no matter what your goal is, you can do it at the NWTC Shawano Regional Learning Center. You may want to earn a credential in one of our top programs like Nursing, Business Management, Accounting, Farm Business Management, Health Care Business Services, or General Studies Transfer. Plus, you’ll have opportunities to get involved in the College and in the community through student life activities and service-learning.
Learn more about our Shawano location:
- Academics – classes, degree and diploma programs, certificates, 4 x 4 program, service-learning, and continuing education courses in CPR, real estate, art, and more; plus work certified training and local police training
- College prep services – assessments, admissions, registration, financial aid
- Student services – personal academic advising, financial aid advising, career services (including career assessments for local high school students), tutoring, bookstore services
- Convenient features – free, easy-access parking, computer labs, video conference classrooms, wireless internet, and nursing assistant classroom/lab
- Access to additional resources –NWTC and ThedaCare have created the first agreement in the state of Wisconsin that will allow nursing programs to be offered onsite. Learn the skills needed to become a nurse at our second location!
Did you know?
You can save thousands in tuition by earning your first year of general studies credits at Shawano and transferring to UW-Green Bay or UW-Oshkosh? Learn more!