NOTE: To be eligible, you must be a Wisconsin resident and be 18 1/2 years of age or your ninth (9th) grade class must have graduated. You may not be currently enrolled in a public or private high school.
You must bring a valid WI photo id to the session with you.
You must register three (3) business days in advance to attend these orientation sessions. To register call 715-735-9361, option #1.
All sessions will be held in room BT108.
Sessions will start at the posted time and last four (4) hours. Late arrivals not allowed.
- Thursday, February 8th from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Thursday, February 22nd from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 7th from 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, April 3rd from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Wednesday, April 11th from 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, May 2nd from 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM