NOTE: To be eligible, you must be a Wisconsin resident and be 18 1/2 years of age or your ninth (9th) grade class must have graduated. You may not be currently enrolled in a public or private high school.
You must bring a valid WI photo id to the session with you.
All sessions will be held in room BT114.
Sessions will start at the posted time and last four (4) hours. Late arrivals not allowed.
MAY 2018 NEW REQUIREMENT: YOU MUST NOW COMPLETE THE TABE (TEST OF ADULT BASIC EDUCATION) READING TEST PRIOR TO REGISTERING TO ATTEND AN ORIENTATION SESSION. PLEASE CALL 715-732-3874 TO SCHEDULE YOUR TEST.
- Thursday, February 7th, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 13th, 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Thursday, February 28th, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 20th, 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Thursday, March 28th, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 10th, 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, April 23rd, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, May 8th, 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm