Why NWTC-Marinette? It’s where you can get the education and hands-on experience that employers want. Is a bachelor’s degree is in your future? Then starting at NWTC is smart. You’ll save $1,000s in tuition at a nationally-recognized college while staying close to home and benefitting from a low student-to-instructor ratio.
Learn more about our Marinette campus:
- The Marinette campus has recently completed a four phase construction project, including renovating all 67,000 square feet and adding an additional 14,000 square feet. Come today for a tour of the new Health Science labs (Nursing Assistant, PN, ADN and PTA), Event Center, Student Lounge, Welcome Center, Library, Assessment Center, Welding, CNC, Automotive and Electro-mechanical labs.
- Academics – full- and part-time degrees and diplomas in health, business, information technology, engineering, manufacturing and automotive; plus, certificates, apprenticeships, classes, and continuing education opportunities
- Student services – personal academic advising, career services, tutoring, bookstore services, and much more
- Service-learning – students in every degree and diploma program participate in projects that hone their skills while meeting a variety of community needs, such as income tax assistance
- Events – annual events include Career Day in March and Trades Career Day in December
- College life – active student organizations include; Student Senate and Automotive Club. Various student activities throughout the semesters. The Student Lounge offers a great place to meet friends and relax between classes