Get hands-on education that employers want - right in Marinette! Save $1,000s in tuition at a nationally-recognized college while staying close to home.
Visit us today to tour our newly renovated and expanded facilities in nursing, manufacturing and automotive, as well as our vibrant, open-concept Welcome Center, Event Center and Student Lounge.
Learn more about our Marinette campus:
- Academics – full- and part-time degrees and diplomas in health, business, information technology, engineering, manufacturing and automotive; plus, certificates, apprenticeships, classes, and continuing education opportunities
- Student services – personal academic advising, career services, tutoring, bookstore services, and much more
- Service-learning – students in every degree and diploma program participate in projects that hone their skills while meeting a variety of community needs, such as income tax assistance
- Events – annual events include Career Day in March and Trades Career Day in December
- College life – active student organizations include; Student Senate, Trades Club and IT Club. Various student activities throughout the semesters. The Student Lounge offers a great place to meet friends and relax between classes.