SERVING KEWAUNEE, ALGOMA, NEW FRANKEN, CASCO, DENMARK, AND LUXEMBURG
Take a class, complete a certificate or pursue a degree - find your future at the NWTC Luxemburg Regional Learning Center. Visit our full service center for the answers you need to get started on your new career. You might choose one of our top programs such as Accounting, Nursing Assistant, Business Management or General Studies Transfer or begin our newest program, Software Developer. Whatever path you choose, we are here to help!
Learn more about our Luxemburg location:
- Academics - Courses, Certificates, diplomas, and degrees; General Studies Transfer certificate; BAWD sponsored free computer classes; recertification and continuing education.
- College Entrance Services - Assessments, Admissions, registration, and financial aid
- Student Services - Academic, Career and Financial Aid Advising, financial aid and career advising, tutoring and coaching; bookstore services
- Convenient features - free easy access parking, computer labs, WIFI, laptop checkout, private testing and meeting rooms, live videoconference rooms, distance tutoring
- Student Involvement - Lunch and Learns, special events and promotions, discount tickets to community events, student discounts at local businesses, business tours, guest speakers, make and take art projects, service learning opportunities
- Access to additional resources - Lakeview Regional Technical Academy, located in Algoma, offers Machine Tool Technology and CNC Technician classes; local office hours with these partners - Department of Vocational Rehabilitation, Job Center, Kewaunee Literacy Partners, and WIA; opportunities to earn dual credit for high school and college at the same time K-12 Options