NWTC Central Region Services and Classes
- Two computer labs; one 16-station and one 8-station
- 3 video conference classrooms
- Large classrooms with Smart Board technology
- Student study area with computers
- Laptops for students to check out and use on-site
- Northwoods Regional Technical Academy, which enables area high school students to complete NWTC courses in Automotive Technology, Welding, Nursing Assistant, Electro-Mechanical, Electrical Engineering Technology, and Photography programs while still in high school and adult learners to attend courses during evening and weekend hours
Computer Lab Hours
Students are able to use the computers in room 102 and 104 when
they are not being used for classes. Computers are also available in and student study lab. No instructional assistance is available. Contact 866- 854-3338 to check availability. Laptops are available for students to check out and use on site – we’re wireless.
Want to Learn More? Contact Us Today!
Vicky Oldham, NWTC Central Region Coordinator
Phone: 715- 854-3338
Toll Free: 866-854-3338