Classes have resumed online and via remote flexible learning. Check email and Blackboard for updates. All NWTC facilities are closed to the public and students until April 24. All campus resources are available by phone, chat, email or text.


How to file a Title IX complaint

Complaint Procedure

Any student, employee, or third party believes they or another has been subject to or witnessed sexual misconduct (harassment) is encouraged to promptly come forward to file a complaint with the College. Verbal or written complaints may be submitted to the Title IX Coordinator or the Title IX Employee Deputy Coordinators. The College recognizes the right of all parties involved in a complaint to a fair and equitable resolution of complaints. Falsification, distortion or misrepresentation of information during the course of a complaint resolution process may be grounds for disciplinary action.