Universal Driving Facility
The Universal Driving Facility offers classes and training for NWTC students, law enforcement, EMS, and fire departments throughout Northeast Wisconsin and beyond.
Available training opportunities:
- Defensive and arrest tactics
- Emergency vehicle operation and control training
- Nighttime/low-light vehicle contact
- Taser training
- Firearms dry drills
- Force-on-force exercises and scenarios
- SWAT operations
- Barricaded subjects in vehicles
- Motorcycle, commercial vehicle, and CDL/semi-truck driving classes
View our training spaces:
Experience real world training scenarios in facilities designed with your needs in mind – a multipurpose area that can be changed for each class, a simulator room that provides a real feel for specific driving situations, and a garage that is an excellent space for vehicle contact training.
Plus, with features including a roundabout and a crest, our driving track enables students and public safety professionals to practice approaching a hill containing blind spots and prepare for unknown obstacles.