Gifts to the NWTC Fund allow the Educational Foundation to meet immediate student and program needs. Contributions fund initiatives that support student success, the College's top priority. Your gift is vital to ensuring students are provided access to higher education opportunities that lead to high wage and high demand occupations.
Highlights made possible by donors
Over $200,000 has been raised to support college-wide projects and programs such as:
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing and Electro-Mechanical Mobile Labs
- Dental Hygiene Clinic
- Farm Business Tuition Assistance Program
- Tech Camps
- Starting Over Project
- Veterans Resource Center where student veterans can study together, socialize, and decompress between classes, plus access a broad range of resources that contribute to their educational success
- Along with supporting the Student Emergency Program, Shared Harvest (on-campus food pantry), scholarships, and much more!
What Your Gift Can Do
- $250 - Provides about three weeks of childcare for a parent to attend class-- many of our students are over 25 (52%) and attend part-time (66%) due to financial or family demands.
- $500 - Roughly covers the cost of one three-credit class and required textbooks-- and is the minimum level for a scholarship named after a loved one or a company.
- $1,000 - Provides a monthly bus pass or full tank of gas to twenty students-- transportation to campus is a significant barrier to student success
- $2,500 - Funds a tool box for six trades and engineering students-- employers participate on advisory committees to ensure that what students learn in the classroom is what they will need to be successful in the workforce.
- $5,000 - Nearly covers a full year of tuition or some programs in full-- this helps students transition to the workforce even faster! 91% of students surveyed are employed within six months of graduation.
- $10,000 - Provides student emergency founding to roughly fifty students-- Short-term emergencies can permanently derail long-term educational plans for students struggling day-to-day.
- $25,000 - $1 million - Naming opportunities for facilities and/or academic entities are available for significant philanthropic gifts. Funds could support scholarships, student emergency funds or other programs
Questions? Contact Us:
If your department has a need you would like to discuss, contact:
Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
Educational Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 19042
Green Bay, Wi 54307-9042
1-800-422-NWTC Ext. 5541